EP23: FollowMyVote.com – Transparency and
Voting on the Blockchain
FollowMyVote.com is trying to change voting…forever.
Now that we have blockchain technology, which keeps a time-stamped, permanent record that is publicly verifiable, voting may never be the same. Not only could this hold politicians accountable, but there are so many private-sector uses to help reestablish credibility and transparency in all forms of voting.
What if we could actually VERIFY AND TRUST the outcome of our elections? How do we know if Bernie or Trump actually won that primary? Who’s counting the votes? Reminds me of a quote by Joseph Stalin:
“Those who cast the votes decide nothing, those who count the votes decide everything.”
Nathan, Adam and William give us insight on why they think FollowMyVote will revolutionize voting and how it will bring more freedom in all of our lives.
Don’t miss the part where we discuss how FollowMyVote is running a parallel election to compare their results with the “official” results.
PLEASE LEAVE A REVIEW ON YOUR FAVORITE PLATFORM!
- Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/c/LibertyEntrepreneurs
- iTunes: https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/liberty-entrepreneurs/id1057809945
- Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/liberty-entrepreneurs
- Stitcher Radio: http://www.stitcher.com/podcast/liberty-entrepreneurs-podcast
- TuneIn Radio: http://tunein.com/radio/Liberty-Entrepreneurs-Podcast-p805213/
- Google Play: https://play.google.com/music/listen#/ps/Iqp3bpqbhske6s6476yfy2yyylu
- Player.fm: https://player.fm/series/liberty-entrepreneurs